Dear ConverSight Community,
We are excited to announce the release of ConverSight web version 2.0.33, packed with a range of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Here are the key highlights of this release:
- ConverSight Free Trial: Explore 14 days free trial, with Starter, Pro and Enterprise plans. Experience ConverSight’s versatility and power!
- Fishbowl Integrator: Connect and import data effortlessly. Instantly link to your Fishbowl database with a few clicks. Get automated insights for hidden trends.
- Email your Insights : Utilize the Email Insights feature to swiftly share updated insights in just seconds. This feature is integrated with existing roles and groups, boosting data security.
- Eliminate Dependencies : Forget about the hassle of installing packages separately in both notebooks and clusters. Once you install packages in a custom notebook, those same packages will be automatically downloaded in the cluster during runtime when executing tasks or flows.
- Card Navigation Word Wrap : Word wrap has been implemented in the Storyboard card navigation to enhance readability.
Liquid Chart : Improved the font responsiveness in the Liquid Chart.
Combo Chart : Fixed the error occurring when enabling a combo chart for three or more metrics in the chart component.
CS Table : Fixed a bug where the CS table was not correctly providing the year-month information for trending questions.
Mandatory Dataset : Fixed a bug that previously allowed users to click “Save and Exit” without adding all dataset details. The behavior has been made consistent with the requirement to add all dataset details before proceeding, similar to the behavior enforced when clicking “Next” to move to the connector page from the dataset details screen.
Excel Connector : Addressed a bug where initiating the creation of a Fishbowl connector during the loading process of the Excel connector resulted in page overrides on the Fishbowl connector page.
- Publishing Dataset : The Publish button is now disabled when the dataset is in the ‘Dictionary Updated’ status.
Task Deployment Fix : Resolved the bug where tasks were encountering failures when
isDeploywas set to false.
Tasks Running Fix : Addressed the bug where tasks were not running, when has multiple requests.
Left Alignment Issue Custom Notebook: Fixed the left alignment issue in the custom notebook register popup after the IPWidgets upgrade.
- Infrastructure Fix : Resolved the problem where actor/queue were not deploying with expected environment variables.