What is the process of allowing access to notebook?
Thank you for your question. As an Org admin, you can easily grant ConverSight Notebook access to your data admins by following these simple steps:
To create a new user with notebook access:
- Go to your subdomain homepage and click on the Create New button located on the top right corner.
- Fill out the necessary details of your organization’s data administrator, and make sure to select Data Admin option from the Roles drop-down menu.
- Toggle ON the Notebook and select your preferred notebook size, then click on Create. You can also give your administrator access to other features such as CS apps, Control tower and AI workbench.
To grant an existing user the notebook access:
- Locate the user under the Actions column and click on the Edit icon.
- Toggle ON the Notebook and select your preferred notebook size, then click on Update.
By following these simple steps, your data admins will have access to ConverSight Notebook, as well as other features that you have granted them access to. I hope this helps!