How can I give users access to datasets?
To grant dataset access to a user in your organization, please follow these steps:
- If you have administrative access, please enable the “Configuration” option from your profile menu list.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see a list of icons. Click on the first icon, which is “Data Workbench.”
- From the sub-menu, select “Data Governance.”
- You will see a list of users available in your organization.
- Each row in the list will have a “Dataset Access Icon” which will allow you to view the datasets available in your organization and the datasets that the selected user has access to.
- Select the dataset to which you want to grant access, and then select the appropriate role and group security. Finally, click “Submit.”
I hope you find this information useful!
Thank you for your valuable answer @sivabalan.madhavan.