How to create and execute a standalone task in ConverSight AI Workbench?
Creation of task is simple like creating defined functions(like def add(a,b)).Here we use decorator as “@task” and proceed.
To create a task, users can use the @task decorator in the ConverSight AI Workbench. However, it is important to note that tasks can only be called from within a flow and not from other tasks.
To create a task in ConverSight AI Workbench, users can follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Configuration pane in the AI Workbench section of ConverSight.
- Click on Notebook.
- Import the necessary modules and packages from ConverSight.
- Add the @task decorator before the function definition.
- Define the function that needs to be converted into a task.
- Save the Notebook.
After creating task we need to register it with the respective arguments so that we can make it automated.
To use standalone task we can use syntax---->tsk.libraryname.taskname.run()
To execute a task after its creation in AI Workbench, follow these steps:
- Select the cells containing the task that needs to be executed.
- Press the Shift + Enter keys simultaneously to execute the task.
- The output of the task will be displayed in the output area below the cell.
- If any changes are made in the input cells, they need to be re-executed to update the results.
I have attached screenshots for reference